Like in SEO there are link builders, social media marketers, and blog writers, in PPC advertising also there are several players involved. Once such types of players are the ad copywriters, the duty of these writers is to write ads that have the highest CTR.
PPC marketing is a field open to experimentations. The most recent experimentation in this arena is the establishment of different platforms, where different writers compete on writing an ad for an advertising customer. The customer then selects the best and most suitable ad for its PPC purposes.
Features of Ad Writing Competition:
There are two main features of the ad writing competition platform:
- Firstly, there is no cost until and unless, the ads of the writer perform well compared to the ad of the advertising customer.
- Secondly, by getting ad copies and advertiser can simply select the one that gives the highest CTR, which subsequently means a high Quality score and a lower CPC.
Challenges for Ad-Competition Writing Platform
The Ad writing competition platforms usually don’t offer any kind of other PPC management services like, bid placement, keyword selection and so on. They only rely on ad performance improvement. This reliance on one factor online makes a customer advertiser ask the following questions:
- Primarily, would enough decent writers be competing to get decent results?
- Would writers be able to write effective ads for the niche of the advertising customer?
- What are the chances of writers demolishing the brand and campaign of the advertiser by writing low quality ads?
- Would the provision of AdWords API access, result in such platforms stealing the campaign and competing with the advertiser?
By far, none of the brands has received negative answers to the above-mentioned questions, which shows that ad competition platforms are working to their best potential.
Working of The Platforms
The working of such platforms is fairly simple and consists of the following steps:
- An advertiser signs up for the platform, and submits one or more of his ad groups, which need to be improved.
- Once an ad group is submitted, the writers of the platform compete with each other to beat the advertiser controlled ad.
- The advertiser only pays when the ad written by writers beats the control ad of the advertiser.
The major benefits internet marketing companies can gain from such platforms are given below:
- The first benefit is in the form of availability of several ad copy writers. Ad text writing is one of the major aspects of PPC and requires professionals to write effective ads. Using such platforms can help in getting hold of the best ad copy.
- Secondly, PPC managers working for long on a campaign get out of ideas in term of writing ad copy. Such platforms can help in providing managers with ads that have new and different ideas.
- Thirdly, the advertisers have the best advantage for only paying for ads that perform well for them. Ads that don’t perform well do not cost anything, therefore, the advertisers only pay for ads that generate revenue.
In short, using ad writing competition platforms can help a business get the best performing ads, along with only paying for them until and unless they perform to a desired level.
You may also be interested in...
PLR FAQ for Bloggers – How to use PLR on your blog…and profit!
Do you want to win $20 million?
Guest writing articles for other blogs