Type of script: Perl
What is Servers Redirection script?
It’s a traffic tracking script. Use a drop-down box, text links or both to keep track of your visitors.
You may view the logfile with your web browser or if you prefer, the script can mail it to you.
Click here to visit the admin area (password: test).
- Download redirect.zip and unzip it
- Open redirect.cgi in any text editor and edit these configurations:
- $admin = the admin password you’ll use to access the admin pages
- $email = your email address
- $logclick = the location of click.log
- Upload redirect.cgi and click.log to your /cgi-bin/. Make sure you upload the script as ASCII.
- Change mode for the script (redirect.cgi) to 755 and the mode for click.log should be set to 777
- Visit redirect.cgi with your web browser and enter your admin password
- Click on HTML code and cut-and-past the HTML code into your homepage