Everyone with a blog (and especially the once with a blog they try to earn money from) wants to build a better blog. Both to increase the number of readers but also to earn more money.Lets face it, it’s more fun to write to many readers and of course also if you earn money from your writing 🙂
Most of us are in a hurry to see results (and also because if you don’t see results fast enough in the Internet business it’s a big risk you’re doing thing wrong. So therefore the ebook/course written by Darren Rowse is perfect for us.
The book is called “31 Days to Build a Better Blog” and is an ecourse with a plan for the coming 31 days with tasks and activities for each day to do. Everything to build a better blog.
The book is really nicely written because first you get Todays Teaching where you get to learn something like what an elevator post is for example (Todays Teaching in the first day), then you get your task and after that an example where what you just learned worked. The last thing is something many of this type of ebooks are lacking because they are just built on theory and unfortunately in many cases the theory can’t be converted into real success.
For each day you also get an hashtag to promote on for example Twitter so the rest of the buyers of the book can track how you’re doing, and finally you get more reading suggestions where you can study the topic of the day in more detail.
- published a variety of different types and styles of posts
- learned techniques for coming up with new post ideas
- promoted your blog in a variety of ways and found new readers
- deepened reader engagement with current readers
- reached out to and developed working relationships with other bloggers
- developed an editorial calendar for your blog going forward
- discovered ways to be more connected to your niche/topic
- designed a plan for the next month of your blogging
… and much more.
The nice thing with this ebook is that you get it in PDF format so you can print it, read it on your laptop or read it on your iPad like I’m doing on the picture in this post 😉 (yes, I got a copy for myself and intend to use it on this blog).
And when you’re done with the full 31 day course you have a bonus week of activities included in the pack 🙂 . Everything to build a better blog!